Sunday, February 22, 2009

I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE!!!

5am alarm wakes me up - shit I wish it was raining! Oh dear did I just think that, see trainers have bad thoughts too!
Anyway suck it up princess, out of bed and get into my biking gear which has not seen the light of day for quite some time.
Bikes in the back of the truck and off to the gym. Rich arrives just as we do looking like he needed to stay in bed too haha.
Annette and Greg arrive and after letting them in on the fact we are riding to Manly and back (Annette never stops killing me with her looks!) Greg mentions its been a couple of years since his bike has been allowed out too. This should be good.
Beautiful morning for a ride, couple of ups and downs and a cheery hello to Brett and Alison some fellow body4u members/friends as we pass them on Chelsea Rd heading into Lota, its definitely been a while for Greg he hasn't been on a lot of the new bike pathway, I am sure he will be looking forward to travelling this path lots more in the future - hey Greg :-)
We make it to Manly and Annette is stoked as she should be - top effort Net. A very very short stop (thanks for sharing your banana Rich) and we head back to Cleveland.
Daz meets us on the way back just in time to grab a few pictures of us climbing towards Wello Point, his timing is impeccable! Greg appreciates Daz's sense of humour, he always catches us looking our best - not!
We make it back - 3 hours of being on our bikes, numb bums, legs can feel it but that little bit fitter than when we left.
Weigh ins and another week of great results, Annette 5kg in 3 weeks and Greg 7kg, well done to you both and keep up the good work. Looking forward to next Sunday when another surprise training session awaits, oh the fun of it all - it is fun isn't it guys, come on admit it I know you love it (and sweet little me) really.
Cheers from Ang aka Little Miss Scary

3 comments:

  1. Great Blog - Had to leave a message when I seen the Little Miss Scary picture I cracked up!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great morning I think both greg and Annette really enjoyed the ride. No probs about the banana after watching you eat breaky after the ride, I think I will give you the whole thing next time I was scared that you were going to eat mmy breaky too. He He He

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missing the day when I was riding my bike to school~~Such a wonderful day~

    ReplyDelete