Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The last week!

Just wanted to thank everyone who has followed the blogs - body4u clients, friends and family (of our lucky two), trainers and non-clients too. I have had many people stop me to talk about the progress of Annette and Greg and I appreciate your positive comments and support.
I am looking forward to the last Sunday adventure and I am hoping it will be something different for A & G. (It will be for us trainers too!)
The results of their weigh ins and measurements will be posted as soon as we have them.
Stay tuned!
Little Miss Scary.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting for the weekend cant wait. Cant beleive its been 8 weeks already. Both G and A have done a great job and I beleive that they will continue this journey. You have done a great job too keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete